Basketball "Jersey" Points Auction

rynesandbergfan23

Bench Warmer
Up for auction is a 2004-05 Hoops Supreme Court Jerseys Dwyane Wade Jersey Card, Card # is SC/DW, the patch is white.

Bidding is open to all members of SportsCardFreaks, including mods and Admin.

There will be no BIN.

Bids must be in incriments of 100 (for those that dont understand that: 100, 200, and 300 are acceptable, 136, 253 and 345 are not). No Maximum Bid (ex: last bid was 400, next user can bid 1000)

Highest bid includes shipping and packaging. If the highest bidder's shipping address is not located in the lower 48 states add 300 points to the final bid. I will ship with DC, to the lower 48 states.

If you dont agree to these terms please do not bid, and please dont waste my time or yours complaining.

This auction will end on Dec 14 2006 at 10:00pm Central Time. The Item will be shipped either the following Saturday or Monday. Points will be expected before shipment and item will not be shipped until they are recieved. If the same member wins both this one and the Tony Allen Auto points auction, items will be sent together.

Sorry if I'm comming off like an ***hole, but I want everything clear before the auction ends.

Any other question's please ask.

Bidding starts at 100 points. Thanks!

bhelser said:
he's got them in his bank.

Thank you bhelser, I really wish people would take the time to see if they do in the bank. It says so right on the person's profile. No offense to you randall, and I'm sorry if I sound rude, I just wanna make a point. thanks and 2100

Back