Football Batman1641's Football break June

That is just a freaking sick card! I've never been a huge fan of booklets but man oh man is that not one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! Are those all sticker autos too? If so, they did a good job signing them. Either way, they're all beautiful!

Wow! Nice break and that booklet is INCREDIBLE! I think everybody made the right decision to split it. Congrats to all

My brain was playing tug of war with that one, but I knew how I would've felt if I lost the random and I didn't figure the other 4 guys wanted to feel that way either. Glad we decided to just sell it and keep the cash. Now hopefully I can use that money to finally get my Certified Emmitt Smith auto from @Batman1641 (assuming he'll give it up!). :D

Hey guys I came to get a case for the 6 auto. My Lcs owner volunteered to sell it for us on eBay. I will get a link when he puts it up

awesome!.....it is very pretty......only pull I've had close to as pretty s this was an Exquisite 4 auto #/10 of Emmit, Barry, Earl Campbell, and Gale Sayers.......but this man......wow

oh and the Lacy is noice! Many Thanks......great break

Back