Football Bears/ Card's

jaguars06

Bench Warmer
Wow just how un-real. I was hoping the Cards would win and they allmost did.

Are the Card's better than there rec. or are the bears just not a 6-0 team?

I think the better team won last night. I also think the cardinals are better than their recordm probably show be an 8-8 or 9-7 team but will finish around 5-11.

Yeah, though Linehart looks like a good QB to me, It's a shame the cards O is Good but needs a OLine to make them elite. Give them the Colts OLine and they may be the #1 O in the NFL.

What a complete collapse. I honestly threw up after watching that game. Anyway, there were bright spots Leinart and the defense looked all-aroud amazing, but you flat out cant lose that game. That makes three, the Cards SHOULD be 4-2 right now.

I swear I was watching the Lions play the Bears monday night. I was hoping the Cards would win not so much to see Bears lose at to take the pressure off going the season without losing. With the media it can take its tool on a team.

hockeytown said:
I swear I was watching the Lions play the Bears monday night. I was hoping the Cards would win not so much to see Bears lose at to take the pressure off going the season without losing. With the media it can take its tool on a team.

Kind of, I think that no team should really use the media as an excuse. Anyway, it would be epic to see a team go 16-0, its almost as epic, if not moreso, than winning a Super Bowl.

im goin to get into this i think colts shouldnt be 6-0 thts my opinion. i like the bears alot and falcons nand titans. titans to me is still in a rebuilding stage idk what up with the falcons. the bears they are due for a suprebowl im thinking this yr. they almost lost to the cardinals. ill give my favorite player credit matt leinart he played a hell of a game. i think he going to be like the next elway or dan marino the way he throwing. just need a o line liek some1 said. defense is awesome.

Back