What do you think about the sentence?

• It's a witch hunt.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • He got what he deserved or less.

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

OldAdmin

Bench Warmer
Cook County Circuit Judge John Moran said Johnson, 25, must spend four months in the Cook County Jail and pay a $2,500 fine. The judge could have put Johnson behind bars for up to a year.

Sounds like he got what he deserved. The guy is a repeat offender and will most likly get something big from the NFL on top of this. Do you guys think he got what he deserved or was it a witch hunt? Vote and comment please

Add another option. I think what he got was fair and just. Not over the top and not too leinant.

You know that any other reapeating offender would have spent maximum time in the pen for what he pulled... Just another case were the Big Time Athlete gets away serving minimum punishment!

dillywill said:
You know that any other reapeating offender would have spent maximum time in the pen for what he pulled... Just another case were the Big Time Athlete gets away serving minimum punishment!

You are wrong by this statement. Not everyone would have gotten the full year, what he got was prety much right on point as the average joe would have gotten. Everything depends on the Judge.

Admin said:
Kutzy that would be the "he got what he deserved" portion of the second.

I just didnt like the "or less" part. I think the judge was fair and gave him what he would have gave most average people.

Back