Beat The Odds.....big Time!!!!

All who are interested here is a link to an active auction......so you have some what of an idea of the value......will be thinking it over this weekend.....give me some time to :drool: over it;)

:shock:

Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it! Sell it!

SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only when they play the Seahawks;) just kiddin'......but really, do you think it will go crazy high or something???

maybe I'm mistaken but Jim Brown signs a TON of stuff so his autos can usually be picked up on the cheaper side. I could also be talking out of my ass though so you might want to check completed auctions before doing anything.

Damn that whole paragraph looks jumbled. I just had an appointment with an Asian women and I think her engrish effed up my head.:doh:

Back