Beckett Granted My Release

JSCenter

Bench Warmer
I came out of retirement in very late July (literally).
Beckett told me they had "moved on" just a few days later.
They were bluffing, seems to be some of that going on lately.
I just got reinstated.
Thank gosh they didn't trade me to Minnesowta. :D
They then granted my full release! Here I am.

Nice to meet everyone, I am working on starting up my business so I don't know how much I'll be around or trading, or when I'll really get going. But I couldn't pass up the opportunity on a rediculous Packer word play.

A nice area you have here, I already see things that interest me and I'm one of those weirdos that actually does enjoy reading peoples writings about their high profit pulls, stories, and scans that accompany them. And, I don't even get jealous! As long as I have Al Harris every season, that is.

haha nice one ;)

Welcome to Freaks... if you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or the other mods.

Have fun!

I think I was released from Beckett about 3 years ago... I was actaully told I wasnt going to reinstated until the year 2812 LOL anyone else on the ETERNALLY banned list over there? lol

ac-n-mike said:
I think I was released from Beckett about 3 years ago... I was actaully told I wasnt going to reinstated until the year 2812 LOL anyone else on the ETERNALLY banned list over there? lol

I've read what you've wrote elsewhere, you're hysterical. We have a lot in common.

I wasn't actually banned there, was only around a few days without any contact (I didn't report to practice).

Thank you to everyone else :)

Hiya William! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Back