Been Awhile, Looking To Sell, Lots of New Stuff!

bjtheman1 said:
How much for the Felix SPX Auto RC & Felix Patch?

Hey, All the cards in my "High End" section of my bucket are only FT. I apologize I didn't mention that before. Card books at 300 if you'd be interested in a trade & I collect Eagles & I will trade down. The Felix Patch I'd need 10 dlvd. Thanks a lot!

Matt

steinie1837 said:
hey

i need the lawence jackson auto, justin forsett auto and maurice morris auto

lmk

-steinie

Hey, I'd need 7 on the Lawrence Jackson Auto/50, 5 on the Justin Forsett LCM Auto/649, & 4 on the Maurice Morris Auto Pacific Exclusive Auto/1045. As a lot I could do 15 dlvd. Please let me know. Thanks for the post.

Matt

cwbennett said:
I will take the Felix Jones patch can i send payment or how did you want it?

Hey, I can take either cash or money order. I could also do Paypal, but I'd need 11 to take care of fees. Just LMK what you wanna do & I'll set up the deal. Thanks!

Matt

DMCNABB1999 said:
Hey, I can take either cash or money order. I could also do Paypal, but I'd need 11 to take care of fees. Just LMK what you wanna do & I'll set up the deal. Thanks!

Matt
i will just drop you a $10 in the mail if you can PM me your addy and set up the deal i will mail it tomorrow

cwbennett said:
i will just drop you a $10 in the mail if you can PM me your addy and set up the deal i will mail it tomorrow

Hey, Just posted the deal, PM coming right now with my addy. Thanks so much!

Matt

Back