Been gone for a while and got all new SICK stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrejohnsoncollector

NO TRADING ALLOWED!
Please cmb, and lmk if you like anything, i have some reebok logos, to 8 clr patches, and cowboy retro star patches, lmk what you like and i really wanna trade. Thanks a lot!!

hey, the mendy #d/50 is nft, and the rp isnt either, but book on the football heroes is 50 a piece, i like your cj lcm jsy ball auto, the sweed pull out auto, and the gore dual patch, lmk what you wanna do, thanks

midwest please dont reply to my pms on one of my threads, thanks!!!
anyway, the cj is traded, and the ud premier gore is too, and what sweed are you talking about??
steelers- i like the sweed pullout of yours, the j stewart auto, and the steelers afc triple patch, lmk what we can do, thanks

the meacham is gone, but the romo and charles are avalible, i like your sweed pullout, and meacham triple gu auto, and the bills quad gu auto, and jw but who is and what is the redemption for?? lmk thanks

hey, the rp is gone , but the other endys are ft, i like the sweed pullout, and the afc triple patch with ben, parker and santonio, i just uploaded some more stuff to my bucket too, so please cmb, i also like that cj gu auto of yhours, lmk what we can do thanks

Andrejohnsoncollector said:
hey, the rp is gone , but the other endys are ft, i like the sweed pullout, and the afc triple patch with ben, parker and santonio, i just uploaded some more stuff to my bucket too, so please cmb, i also like that cj gu auto of yhours, lmk what we can do thanks
I like the 2 Hero autos and the TTT patch. The Johnson is available as well as the Sweed pullout but the AFC patch pc and is NFT.

steel-i could do the cj gu auto, the kevin smith stargazing patch auto, sweed pullout, and desean jackson patch auto for the 2 autos and the mendy ttt, lmk and ill post it up, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back