Basketball Best 5 Centers of All Time

I think it depends on how you judge them... if it is on dominance of their generation then it is this

1. Chamberlain
2. George Mikan
3. Kareem
4. Shaq
5. Russell

if it was who would win head to head, shaq would be the best, followed by chamberlain, kareem russel, and mikan.

how can you leave hakeem out of the top 5? im sorry but as good as Mikan was in his time, there is no way he would stand a chance agaisnt anyone else on the list

who cares about frikkin rings its the talent of the player in all the greatest player is MJ its not that hard dee da dee as mencia says

You are crazy! If someone sat on a bench for 12 seasons, never seeing a minute in a game, but won 12 rings by luck, would that make them the greatest player ever? I can not believe someone is actually putting Russell over Jordan or anyone over Jordan for that matter. Will someone else please tell this guy he is crazy!

By dominance it goes

1.Wilt
2.Russell
3.Shaq
4.Kareem
5.Ben Wallace

I know that may shock you but Russell really was not a offensive threat but a stalwart on D, and that is exactly what Ben is.

Know on talent
1.Shaq
2.Wilt
3.Kareem
4.Hakeem
5.Russell

and I agree MJ is the greatest for now but I think in 10 years from now LBJ or DWade will be though of as best. But also Russell wasnt no bumb who sat on the bench and one 11 rings he was the main ingredient in the Celtics Dynasty.

Back