Best Sports Photos!

I put the wrong race it was at the Belmont not the Preakness
An amazing race too! That image of Ron Turcotte turning around looking at the rest of the field so far behind them while Secretariat is still gaining speed is just amazing!

Last edited:
Here are a few other cool shots!

David Tyree's awesome catch from Eli Manning in Super Bowl XLII:
gettyimages-79498412.jpg

Alan Ameche crashing into the end zone with a hand off from Unitas in the 1958 NFL Championship Game:
large.jpg
Here is a closer look:
pfe3kd8fbqfi248fbive.jpeg

This photo is from a very odd play, when Yadier got a baseball stuck to his chest protector!
yadier-molinas-sticky-situation.jpg

And from last season, an amazing leaping moment!
sports_illustrated_2021_year_in_pictures_00007.jpg

Eehxu_BX0AAOl_1.jpg

I just rewatched Super Bowl XLII between the Giants and the Patriots and loved the shot of Michael Strahan flexing after he sacked Tom Brady for the last sack of his Hall of Fame career!

View attachment 10122

I'm partial to this one. My son is a senior wide receiver and earned all conference honors with catches like this.
@PAVI39 that is an AWESOME shot! Looks like an awesome player who I am sure you are tremendously proud of!

I notice your icon is also a photo of your son fighting off a tackler, how cool!!

Some of these photos will go down in history as being so famous! Quite a moment, Jabbar handing the ball to Lebron...
web-230207-lebron-james-record-getty.jpggettyimages-1463997235_custom-011b783bf59cd6f8cb3509f6ca5a269faf01a928-s1100-c50.jpg

Back