Football Best WR with a chance to really break out next year? Part I

#11 Roy Williams

Bench Warmer
I figure Fitz, Colston and players like Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, etc. are already broken out..

Who do you think will be the next one to join Johnson, Smith, and those type of players?

Anquan Boldin pretty much already has but isnt talked about. Another great WR not talked about is Marvin Harrison. If these two had the mouth's of Chad Johnson and Steve Smith you would be mentioning them too. Anyways look for Colston and I believe Donte Stallworth should have a huge year also.

Harrison doesn't count...

With a chance to break out next year... Harrison has broken out along time ago..

Boldin was realized a bit this year, but should get more credit..

Even if he talked alot, Marvin Harrison wouldn't be part of this conversation as a possible "break out" receiver. You do realize he's been in the league for 11 years?

Anyway - I think Matt Jones and Reggie Williams may both be on the verge, if Leftwich can stay healthy through an entire season.

I'm not talking about the break out year part with Harrison. REad my post I'm talking about the part that he should be named up their with Chad Johnson and Steve Smith but never is because he doesnt run his mouth the way they do. I stated that Stallworth and Colston were my picks for break out WR.

TribeBuckeyeFan said:
Even if he talked alot, Marvin Harrison wouldn't be part of this conversation as a possible "break out" receiver. You do realize he's been in the league for 11 years?

Anyway - I think Matt Jones and Reggie Williams may both be on the verge, if Leftwich can stay healthy through an entire season.
Of course I realize he's been in the leauge 11 years re-read my post. Colston and Stallworth were my picks I was referring to the comments of SMith and Johnson with Harrison and Boldin.

yotto123192 said:
Harrison is up there with them...

He is my favorite over every other reciever except Roy Williams.
He's my favorite player int he NFL. I just hate how because he's quiet that he doesnt get mentioned with TO Smith Johnson ect.

You're saying if he talked alot he would mentioned here as well - he wouldn't be mentioned because the topic is about breaking out, and you can't break out after 11 years.

The way you worded your first statement it is very easy to misinterpret. ;)

lafastbreak said:
Another great WR not talked about is Marvin Harrison. If these two had the mouth's of Chad Johnson and Steve Smith you would be mentioning them too.

Back