BEWARE of ebay FAKES!! AP CJ RYAN MAYO +

deantap

Bench Warmer
Didn't know what forum to place this in so I apologize if this is the wrong one as I just want to warn those buying cards off ebay and this forum is for those interested in buying. There are some very nice cards being sold with ALTERED PATCHES that this sell has been stealing thousands of dollars from buyers. I have made an ebay listing making those aware of the problem hoping they report the seller and for those with bids to remove their bids. The seller i.d.s in question are: **ryder** ufjumper7 thanh577

He buys using ufjumper7 and then was selling using thanh577 until that i.d. got exposed and the current listings are under **ryder**.

Here is the link I put on ebay to make those aware of the seller as i tried contacting ebay with no luck probably due to the holiday weekend.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=STRK:MESELX:IT

The sad thing is the AP has doubled in price since I listed this "informational only" listing. I will list it again so that it ends within a minute or two before their respective listings so that anyone looking for these specific cards hopefully will check out my listing before his.

good for you, someone needs to make something happen- Always cool when someone takes the initiative to make a difference!

Well, ebay just removed my listing as I wasn't selling anything. Unless you make them some money they screw you over.....

if anyone has a phone # for ebay i can call PLZ PM it to me-THX

I finally found a phone # and reported each listing-we'll see what gets done. Would it be wrong for me just to bid the highest on each one and then not pay? I can't get a NPB once I provide proof of the card being altered. Anything to screw this %&%^/ over!!

Back