billywhyte88...

I think our best option for this is completing a police report with his local agency. Hopefully I can get Bering to help everyone that has been cheated by him to get this settled.

Admin said:
I think our best option for this is completing a police report with his local agency. Hopefully I can get Bering to help everyone that has been cheated by him to get this settled.

If I have to for my cards, I will.

I have tried contacting all the Whyte's in that town but unfortunately haven't gotten to talk to the right one. I will talk to bering about it next time he is online on aim.

I talked with tigs tonight and he gave me the info on this guy. If anyone has a dc number for what they sent him please forward it to my PM box. I'll see what I can dig up.

Unfortunately, this guy is like a friggin ghost, and without a dc number or some proof that the cards were actually delivered to him, there is not much anyone can do as far as filing a police report. I have his information and am going to try and send a letter to his po box, and see if that draws any response. I'm also keeping an eye out for him on other sites as well.
This is one of the tougher ones. Without a warrant from a law enforcement agency, I cannot get his personal info from the post office.
We may have to chalk this one up as a learning experience, but I'll keep trying.
BSC

This kind of happended to me with my Xbox 360. Guy had a PO Box in a town 2 towns away from me. We dropped a letter threating legal action, 2 days later we got an email stating hed refund us.... lets hope!

Back