Basketball Box Break for 4 boxes of sp authentic will be here

Looks like I beat the odds on this one guys...

I pulled :

Base
Delonte West - Sonics - 5
Johan Petro - Sonics - 4
Nick Collison - Sonics - 4
Al Jefferson - Celtics - 2 (Need to confirm this)
Paul Pierce - Celtics - 4
Ray Allen - Celtics - 4
Baron Davis - Warriors - 5
Monta Ellis - Warriors - 4
Stephen Jackson - Warriors - 4
Jordan Famar - Lakers - 4
Kobe Bryant - Lakers - 5
Lamar Odom - Lakers - 4

Authetic Profiles
Javaris Crittenton - Lakers - 1
Marco Belinelli - Warriors - 1
Jeff Green - Sonics - 1
Kevin Durant - Sonics - 1

By the Number
Rick Barry - Warriors - 20/25

Sign of the Times
Rajon Rondo/Daniel Gibson - 28/50
Patrick O'Bryant/Paul Davis - 47/50

All are for sale...

I will look at the guys in question when I get home to see which teams they need to go on. I do them at a pretty fast pace to keep it going. I will make sure they go out to the right people when I seperate them.

Thanks
Joe

Admin & others,

I made a little spreadsheet for you. Hope it helps.. The only thing missing is the Al Jefferson & the Ricky Davis issues (They are listed under IN QUESTION).

WorldCup82

Attachments

• SPA SportsFreaks Break Results.xls
    36 KB · Views: 40
I have ricky davis in a heat jersey with a heat name on the card. Al jefferson in the twolves jersey with twolves on the card. So those are the teams they will go to. Also where did you get hte team lists?

Thanks
Joe

Everyone, I have everything sorted and penny sleves. (MY fingers feel like they are dead). I am hoping to get things packed today/tomorrow when I have time and send out Monday or Tuesday.

bhelser

i sent u a PM regarding the Al Thornton u won...i have some blazers stuff (including a brandon roy finest rookie refractor /129) lmk if interested

Devin

Just to let everyone know I have sent out the packages. I included a couple extra GU cards and a couple extra Autographs as because I wasn't happy with the hits and there were some damamged cards (nothing worth alot.) I am looking for something to do for the next break.

Back