Box Order Form Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
panthers4ever said:
Troy I gan get both I believe just let me know what you want of each. I will check on the golf but we have many different nascar products

Sweet! Thanks, pal! I just started the golf league, and money is due by midnight next Sunday night on that one. The Nascar league is gonna be started probably this week, and funds will be due by the end of February, so maybe we'll do it all then. Prizes aren't handed out till late fall, so I have time, but would like to get the cards bought, so I don't spend the $$$, and have to replace it all at once. LOL!! :D We were able to get 04 SP Signature Golf last year, as I got a great deal from a buddy in NC who bought a case, and we went with 05 Press Pass Premium for the nascar boxes, so something along those lines. We give 1 pack each week (36 weeks), to the high score of the week. LMK what the prices are gonna be. :)

Troy

Can you get me a price for 06' Topps Chrome Football and 06' Heritage football? Thx...

Are you going to be getting in any 06-07 Basketball Sterling? If so price? Also, any thoughts on any more pack sales?

OK thanks for the pricing...I hope you don't mind me asking these prices, I may ask for some more, unless you have a price list you could email or PM me. I have some paypal burning a hole in my pocket, but I am being a little indecisive

a little bird told me there may be a pack sale.......I like to buy a pack or 3 before a full box...usually, but what would a box run me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back