Brand new here

John Fontana

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone!

I'm a new user on here. I collected cards basically throughout my youth and young adult life, then after Ebay came along I slowly dwindled my collection when I needed money.

I know this is going to sound spammy since I'm brand new but I wanted let people know about a service I offer now.

I'm offering guaranteed secured non-recourse loans against collections of coins, stamps and sports cards.

These loans are excellent ways for a dealers, brokers, or collectors to finance short term cash needs in order to make additional purchases, fund operating expenses, or for any reason. Our loans are made to businesses or individual collectors.

If you want to know more just email me on here and I'd be happy to explain.

Thanks for the time, and good luck.

-John

John Fontana said:
Hey everyone!

I'm a new user on here. I collected cards basically throughout my youth and young adult life, then after Ebay came along I slowly dwindled my collection when I needed money.

I know this is going to sound spammy since I'm brand new but I wanted let people know about a service I offer now.

I'm offering guaranteed secured non-recourse loans against collections of coins, stamps and sports cards.
These loans are excellent ways for a dealers, brokers, or collectors to finance short term cash needs in order to make additional purchases, fund operating expenses, or for any reason. Our loans are made to businesses or individual collectors.

If you want to know more just email me on here and I'd be happy to explain.

Thanks for the time, and good luck.

-John

you are right ... it does sound SPAMMY

Back