Break Complete! 22 Topps Heritage High # & 23 Topps Big League Hobby Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Spot Pick Your 2nd Team Group Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_0243.jpeg

Live link to the group break video:

Live link to the second team draft order randomization video:

Had a few extra boxes so I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS HERITAGE HIGH NUMBER BASEBALL and ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS BIG LEAGUE BASEBALL.

2022 Topps Heritage High # Hobby Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-9 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card OR 1 Relic card per box

Collect all the in-season Rookie Call-Ups and Traded players to finalize your set with 2022 Topps Heritage High Number Baseball.

This set features Real One Autographs, Clubhouse Collection Relics, all-new inserts, and additional cards celebrating the 1973 and 2022 seasons!

Each Hobby Box will guarantee 1 Autograph or Relic Card

2023 Topps Big League Hobby Box Configuration:

-18 packs per box
-8 cards per pack

2023 Topps Big League Baseball is making big waves this year with an all-new collecting format as well as some of the most exciting, fun, and colorful designs in the hobby!

Build an expansive 310-card Base Set across Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare, and Legendary tiers.

Look for rare Big League and Opening Act Autographs!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $12 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

These boxes are in hand so we can do this break soon after this fills if there is enough interest!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Mechjo16 Los Angeles Angels, Miami Marlins PAID
2. kpit1978 Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds PAID
3. Criollos Atlanta Braves, Minnesota Twins PAID
4. northicehero99 Pittsburgh Pirates, Washington Nationals PAID
5. Creature of Slime New York Yankees, Toronto Blue Jays PAID
6. LarryG San Diego Padres, New York Mets PAID
7. LarryG Tampa Bay Rays, Arizona Diamondbacks PAID
8. dad3309@ Cleveland Guardians, Oakland Athletics PAID
9. dragonslayer913 Los Angeles Dodgers, Milwaukee Brewers PAID
10. dragonslayer913 St. Louis Cardinals, San Francisco Giants PAID
11. grapler135s Kansas City Royals, Baltimore Orioles PAID
12. Therion Houston Astros, Chicago Cubs PAID
13. LarryG Boston Red Sox, Colorado Rockies PAID
14. grapler135s Philadelphia Phillies, Texas Rangers PAID
15. Bobbyd9179 Chicago White Sox, Detroit Tigers PAID

Second Team Draft Order:

1. Creature of Slime
2. kpit1978
3. grapler135s
4. Bobbyd9179
5. LarryG
6. grapler135s
7. dragonslayer913
8. dad3309@
9. LarryG
10. Therion
11. dragonslayer913
12. Criollos
13. northicehero99
14. LarryG
15. Mechjo16

Last edited:
Okay we are full thank you everybody. I’ll post transactions up and will plan to do the second team draft order randomization sometime tomorrow.

Thanks,
Mike

Okay I'll be doing the second team draft order randomization for this break TODAY at 12pm noon PT. And then we'll start the second team draft right after that.

See you then!
Mike

Back