Football Brett Favre traded to Jets

Hopefully he retires and isn't one of those NOW I'm gonna **** and play for crap teams till I retire players....But I'm gonna have to get a Favre in the Jets uniform cards when they come out....lol

Thank god it is over. Finally. Through this whole process I have lost a lot of respect for this guy, but we'll see what he can do with the Jets.

when you're worn out at the end of a season you can't make a retirement decision. You have to take a vacation and some time off. Once May gets here you get that urge to play or not play. Favre got the urge to play and he changed his mind. Can't blame a legend for wanting to play. He'll never retire. Since the Packers pretty much **** on him I'd laugh if he enters the hall of fame as a Jet now instead of as a Packer. Imo both teams will finish at the bottom of their division. I would imagine that since Favre has never been seriously hurt that he'll get beat up on this year. But then again he could play for years to come. Will be interesting to see the end result.

How did the Packers just crap on him? They at some point, have to move on. Favre was not the future. Favre was the one who made himself look horrible in this mess.

Back