Bucket Has Some new additions. Looking to trade

aoskwhite84

E-A-G-L-E-S go EAGLES
I just got a scanner some pics are not scans if you need one I will gladly hook it up. You all know who I collect but I am also a player fan to, so Chris Johnson, Lt, AP, farve people of this nature I like as well. I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE for you that do not know that. Thanks for checkin out the bucket. Wish all of you a Happy New Year as well.:party3:

kordell2000 said:
Hey bud, I could use the Booty Sterling and the Jeremy Chailds. Please check my tradelist for them.
05 Leaf R & S Sunday Signatures Antonio Gates s/n 28/75
07 Sweet Spot Pigskin Sigs Red Willie Parker s/n 08/15
00 Leaf Certified Century Collection Prime patch Walter Payton s/n 15/21 (blue/white/red)

these are a few I have an interest in. Also and Maclin, Mccoy, And desean Patch/ Auto or just autos you have I didnt see any there. Anyway Pm me and we will work something out

jetsfan6 said:
cmb , i like these donald brown auto/gu gridiron gear , kenny britt bowman chrome auto , mjd auto , lmk if i have anything
the desean and the maclin pm me and we will work something out

aoskwhite84 said:
05 Leaf R & S Sunday Signatures Antonio Gates s/n 28/75
07 Sweet Spot Pigskin Sigs Red Willie Parker s/n 08/15
00 Leaf Certified Century Collection Prime patch Walter Payton s/n 15/21 (blue/white/red)

these are a few I have an interest in. Also and Maclin, Mccoy, And desean Patch/ Auto or just autos you have I didnt see any there. Anyway Pm me and we will work something out
The Gates would be available. The Parker is alot more and the Payton is gone

aoskwhite84 said:
whats the book in relation to the booty and the childs. I can look it up if you arent able to.
also which booty are we talking about her and im assuming its the patch auto letter childs. I think thats the only Childs I have but I have a few J D Bootys.?

aoskwhite84 said:
also which booty are we talking about her and im assuming its the patch auto letter childs. I think thats the only Childs I have but I have a few J D Bootys.?
Yeah I was talking about the auto/patch. The Parker bv is $60. I'm not sure what bv is on the Booty but I know the Childs don't book for much.

Back