Football Busted A Box of Topps Chrome 2009 Today

aoskwhite84

E-A-G-L-E-S go EAGLES
I will not post all of the rookies and what not but the Highlights of this Box Were:

Darrius Heyward-Bey RC Refractor
Brian Robiskie RC
Josh Freeman RC Copper Refractor #'d 217/649
Juaquin Iglesias RC Autograph

And
Keith Rivers Yellow 1/1 Printing Plate

Not too Shabby wish I could have gotten a better prospect for my Auto. But the printing plate made it all better. Thanks for Looking;)

I was merely posting my break. Wasn't looking to really get rid of it as far as BV I wouldn't know where to put it being it is a 1/1.

they arnt selling for jack on ebay, our shop sold a steven jackson that ended at like $6 with shipping, i was shocked when i saw what they ended at:(

member back in the day when they would bring a pretty penny, I hit a yellow 1/1 romo last year that went for $50.00 you would just think theyd fetch more being a 1/1,,, guess not anymore

I don't think the economy has anything to do with it. A few years ago, pulling a printing plate was very rare. Now the market is so flooded with them, they don't sell that well anymore.

TKCards said:
I don't think the economy has anything to do with it. A few years ago, pulling a printing plate was very rare. Now the market is so flooded with them, they don't sell that well anymore.
So your telling me that 1 in 830 packs is not rare.

In general, there used to be only a few products that you could pull printing plates from. Now, just about every product has them in packs and the market is flooded with them.

I can remember 2000 Upper Deck football. Jersey cards were 1 in 144 or 1 in 288 packs. then, common jersey cards booked at like 40-60.00. As late as 2005, jersey cards had the same odds, but were inserted 2 per box. Now common jersey cards with the same odds book 8-10.00.

Back