Cal Ripken items for sale

jpete3b

Bench Warmer
I have a collection of Cal Ripken items I am looking to sale. I have been collecting Cal Ripken cards/memorabilia for 25 years, and unfortunately need to part with some of the items due to exceeding medical bills. There are 68 total items in this collection, and the retail value of the items is well over $2,000.
Here is a list of those items: Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat, 8 X 10 Autograph Picture (MLB Authenticated), Highland Mint Bronze Mint Coin Collection (COA) - 17558 out of 25000, 07 Hall of Fame Commemorative Shirt , Retirement Series Mini-Bats - 5 total (Limited Edition of 5,000), Metallic Impressions 5 Embossed Metal Cards, Ripken Collectors Box, Hallmark Collectors Series Keepsake Ornament, 97 and 98 Pinnacle Baseball Cards Cans, Limited Edition Collectors Set Pens (3), 98 Corinthian Figurines (3), 01 Bobble Dobble, Wheaties Collectors Box (2), Felt Pennants (Iron Man, Consecutive Games #1895 of 2632, Camden Yards, and Ripken), Key Chains (4), Yo-Yo, Magnet, Mug, Die-Cast Metal Truck, Signature Bats #14797 out of 15000, Sports Illustrated Commemorative, Oriole Decal, Card Plaques (The Naturals and Innovators), Mini-Glove Replica, Topps Jersey, Mini Bat, Limited Edition Die Cast Truck Bank, Professionally Graded 9 cards of 86 Donruss and 87 Leaf, Water Bottle, Beanie Babies (2), Wheaties All-Star Baseball, Baseball - 3000 hits, 3000 Hits Traveling Mug, 97 Picture, 95/98/99/00 Starting Line Ups, 97 and 00 Starting Line Ups (still in package), Bradford Exchange Baseball Record Breakers Plate #17021F, Figurine, Poster, 05 McFarlane Figurine, Picture - I can do that pic, 8 X 10 Picture, Collector's Stein - 83 World Champions COA #4488, 96 Upper Deck Large Collector's Choice Card, True Value Opening Day Pamphlet, 97 Upper Deck AS Large Card, 87 Donruss Large Card, and 00 Topps Large Card.
This collection is in excellent condition and with sad regret that I need to part with it. Looking to get out of this collection at least $400, but definitely negotiable.

Back