Calling all Pirates...

Pirates

Shawn,

I'll see what I can come up with, may have a few 80's and some newer. I did reply on the football forum to oyour post there that I have some Steelers from 70's & 80's and up for trade.

Thanks,
Don

I would like to stay with 2010 and newer but older players from the 70s and 80s are fine

Shawn,

I'll see what I can come up with, may have a few 80's and some newer. I did reply on the football forum to oyour post there that I have some Steelers from 70's & 80's and up for trade.

Thanks,
Don

Don Im not looking for vintage Steelers at the moment looking for newer game used and autos...thanks though...would love to pick up some older Pirates though

Pirates

Shawn,

Ok, I'll look for some Pirates and let you know what I come up with.

Thanks,
Don

Don Im not looking for vintage Steelers at the moment looking for newer game used and autos...thanks though...would love to pick up some older Pirates though

I have a ton of Pirates extras...here are some extra IP autos for trade:

Extra IP autos FT
2012 Topps Michael McKenry x4
2011 Bowman Chrome Michael McKenry x3
2010 Bowman Jameson Taillon
2011 Bowman Chrome Jameson Taillon
2012 Topps Heritage Chase D'Arnaud x2
2012 Topps Chase D'Arnaud
2012 Topps Heritage Clint Hurdle x2
2011 Topps Heritage Evan Meek
2010 Upper Deck Evan Meek
2012 Bowman Jeff Locke (very slight smudge)
2011 Topps Update Kevin Correia
2011 Bowman Chrome Brock Holt
2011 Topps Heritage Garrett Jones
2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Daniel McCutchen
2010 Bowman Chrome Daniel McCutchen
2009 Bowman Chrome Tim Wood
2012 Topps Clint Barmes x2
2012 Topps Jared Hughes
2012 Topps Heritage Jared Hughes
2011 Topps Heritage Alex Presley
2012 Topps Heritage Jeff Karstens
2012 Topps Joel Hanrahan
2011 Topps Joel Hanrahan
2010 Bowman Topps 100 Tony Sanchez
2010 Topps Pro Debut Josh Harrison
2011 Topps Heritage Neil Walker very slight smudge

Pirates ready

Shawn,

I only had 24 Pirates from the recent years and a few from the 80's. I would trade for an equal lot of Reds. PM to set up trade.

Thanks,
Don

Im looking for Pirates everything...really would like some Prospects cards that are good for TTM autos...but Im in need of anything...I have plenty to trade just lmk what you have and want...I will trade Nice Patches and Autos for lots of common and prospects...Thanks Shawn

Im looking for Pirates everything...really would like some Prospects cards that are good for TTM autos...but Im in need of anything...I have plenty to trade just lmk what you have and want...I will trade Nice Patches and Autos for lots of common and prospects...Thanks Shawn

While looking for another team today,I found I have several Pirates.
If you are interested I can start pulling them.
They are 80's 90's and a few newer ones
I can use Orioles,Cubs,Reds or combination of them
Herb

Back