Can Crosby hit 50 goals

SK74

Bench Warmer
ac-n-mike said:
just an FYI, ALL of the posts that had NOTHING to do with the original post were deleted... this was never a Crosby -vs- Overckin discussion, or a who knows hockey more, or a who plaed hockey more when they were 5 etc...it was a topic that simply asked if you... as members thought that Crosby could score 50 goals this season

The personal attacks were not necessary, and the name calling by all parties was/is chidlish...this or any trade site is NOT the place for bashing fellow members... it was a simple topic, simple question and NONE of the posts that I erased... yes I erased them ALL , had anything to do with CROSBY, NOT Overckin, scoring 50 goals this season

and scene ;)

so...lets ask again...

Can Crosby hit 50 Goals this season?

Is he all hype or do you think he can do it?

Wow, what kind of BS is this? I posted a reply which contained a good argument and my opinion on whether or not Crosby can score goals and it has been deleted.

All because some kid throws a tantrum.

as a Staff member on the site i would expect a little more respect for other mods and members... the things that were being said had NOTHING to do with the topic and were personal attacks on other memebrs

Back