Carl Edwards Race-Used For Trade (or For Sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
CARDS ARE GONE!

Time to move these Carl Edwards Race-Used.

Will Trade or Sale... (if wanting to buy, please shoot me a PM with offer).

2013 Total Memorabilia Triple Swatch (Glove w/seam, 2-Color Firesuit w/patch, Shoe) TM-CE #32/99

2005 Press Pass Rookie Top Prospect (Tire) CE-T #169/200

2012 Redline Muscle Car Sheet Metal (Black/Yellow) MC-CE #14/25

Last edited:
BV on the card is $15.00.... that is FIFTEEN DOLLARS... that's what happens when Press Pass floods the market!

Hey, forgot about this. Hmm, let me check my book for cards I can move. I also just pulled a James Beuscher Fanfare Silver auto /225. Also have a 2013 HT Kyle Busch sitting here in front of me, lol. Ill see what else I got and PM you. :)

Ok, looking through my stuff Im not sure that I got anything good enough left, lol. Heres the list, but I doubt there is anything that you could sell easier than an Edwards patch. :D

2013 Fanfare autos James Beuscher /225
2013 Fanfare MM Brian Scott "materials" (might I add a LOL, who would want that card. :p)
2013 Ignite HT Kevin Harvick
2013 Ignite HT Kyle Busch
2013 ignite HT JPM
2012 Ignite Materials Kurt Busch

Since he "won" (cough cough) Saturday Nights Race, thought I would bump (like he did Menard) up...

Randy, shoot me a price on those 3 Edwards, and the Davey Allison firesuit. If I can afford them, you can send with the Kurt auto from the box break. I don't need the other stuff if you want it? I'll shoot you a few more bucks for shipping, too. LMK, and I'll see what paypal I can get together. I hate seeing you stuck with this stuff, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back