Carmelo Anthony Donruss Patch #6/10

D4TC

Bench Warmer
FT/FS

Looking for Phx Suns

scan0031.jpg

dont have any suns scanned in, but who r u lookin for. any is available except for my nashties. wish i had that kj u got, like to get a hawkins also.

tndcollectables said:
dont have any suns scanned in, but who r u lookin for. any is available except for my nashties. wish i had that kj u got, like to get a hawkins also.

sweet vikings pc!!! love that allen auto.

any percys ft?

thanks need to more scanned in. in the regular folder there is one along with the booklet, but 208963 is making a offer on them. i have a ton of suns, was collecting them, but my pc is overtaking the house. keeping with just the vikings, nashty, certain older suns. all the amares, marions i have r available.

tndcollectables said:
thanks need to more scanned in. in the regular folder there is one along with the booklet, but 208963 is making a offer on them. i have a ton of suns, was collecting them, but my pc is overtaking the house. keeping with just the vikings, nashty, certain older suns. all the amares, marions i have r available.

what amare or marions you have?

also have any thunder dan or 90's players?

D4TC said:
what amare or marions you have?

also have any thunder dan or 90's players?

thundar dan nothing just base on all them. been wanting to get some the flyin' dutchman and double a. the other part of ur question when i get home will list some here. what r u lookin' to get on the melo?

Back