Carter/RJ/Kidd

Have some inserts i your interested. Kidd, RJeferson, and Kendall Gill inserts as well as some rookies. LMK if your interested. Sorry though none of my Vince Carter is for trade so dont ask. Thanks

heyy guys
ancmike no thanks
bdb3232 no im fine
endzone ill pass
tarheels hey i didnt see any of it but i looked at you carter pc i got a 18x20 phto to just of him doin a differ dunk whered you get yours from?

i have a bunch, inlcuding autographs of all of them, off the top of my head i have a carter autograph jersey /25 from bowman elevation, and a 1998 press pass rookie autograph, and some 8x10 autographs from sportscentre coas, a vince carter signed raptors rookie jersey with a sportscentre coa, and a jason kidd signed offical nba indoor basketball with a score board coa...PM me if you are interested in making a deal.

So was that a yes or no on the inserts and rookie cards that I have? I actually got the Vince 16*20 of a buddy of mine. He bought it on ebay then I pulled a card he wanted so we traded

Thats cool! I love my Vince collection and its gonna bigger trust me! LOL!! I have 4 more Jersey cards to add to my bucket and 2 more jersey cards on the way including a Ultimate dual jersey #/25.

I collect anyone who played college basketball at UNC. But right now I'm on a huge Vince Carter kick. LOL!! He's my favorite player behind MJ. Still tryin to get his Auto

Back