Basketball Cavs lose game 1 at home shocked or no? What happens the rest of the Series?

I couldnt help but leave this comment from ESPN. I totally agree with him!

UNCchip (5/27/2009 at 12:18 AM) " I'm not fan of Orlando or Cleveland. However, it is clear that the Magic are the better team. It is also clear that the NBA refs are a joke!!! James is a good player however, the foul called against Orlando in the last .5 seconds of regulations was horrible. James made the contact and lost his balance, that is not a defensive foul. If the league was interested in a fair series, this series would have already been over! Orlando in a sweep. NBA please stop fixing, cheating games, you are losing fans".

I said that long ago that the NBA NEEDS Kobe and LeBron in the Finals to make money. This series should have already been over!!!

Bibbyfanatic said:
I couldnt help but leave this comment from ESPN. I totally agree with him!

UNCchip (5/27/2009 at 12:18 AM) " I'm not fan of Orlando or Cleveland. However, it is clear that the Magic are the better team. It is also clear that the NBA refs are a joke!!! James is a good player however, the foul called against Orlando in the last .5 seconds of regulations was horrible. James made the contact and lost his balance, that is not a defensive foul. If the league was interested in a fair series, this series would have already been over! Orlando in a sweep. NBA please stop fixing, cheating games, you are losing fans".

Good Article

Back