CHARITY AUCTION: 07 ELWAY/MARINO/MONTANA TRIPLE THREADS /18 -- STOKED_81 WINS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
BV $125

2007 Topps Triple Threads Elway/Marino/Montana #ed 9/18
ElwayMarinoMontana9of18.jpg

Opening bid is a mere $30

$5 increments

ENDS: Friday November 19th at 7pmCST

You can send me the final bid and I can donate it to the MS SOCIETY on your behlalf, or you can use the DONATION LINK below... either way the TOTAL donation will 1000% go to the MS SOCIETY !!!

Ms150Doc_Logo.jpg

05072592563273606990.jpg

Hey FREAKS,

We recently had a long time friend/member/mod/collector April Friedrich "TAZMOCAN" pass away leaving behind her husband
and young daughter. She was a great member, a great friend to many here on the boards and on MANY other sites, blogtv, youtube etc. She was the type of colector that any online collector would have been lucky to deal with.

I recently signed up to ride in the MS150. A 180+ Miles bike ride from Houston to Austin that helps raise awareness and money for the National Society for MS. It is going to be a tough ride, but I know it is nothing compared to what people dealing with MS deal with every day.

The donations do NOT go to me at all...they go straight to the NATIONAL MS SOCIETY

DONATION LINK ---> CLICK HERE
THEN CLICK DONATE TO ADAM ON THE RIGHT OF THE SCREEN

Let's go $65. My mom, cousin, and a few aunts have MS.

Would love the card, but would love to be outbid for this FANTASTIC cause too!

BID BID BID!!! :party3:

$70 is the current bid....

remember FREAKS it is for CHARTIY.... think of it as you are BUYING this card... but then making a donation as well... you get a GREAT CARD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back