Clearing Out the Local Shop!!!

got any of these guys:
petey paramore
shawn tolleson
brad furnish
and 2008 usa baseball on-card autos that i need (just lmk what you have and i'll see if i need)

pspstatus said:
Are they willing to do any trading?

Unfortunately they won't let me do any trading. These guys are getting in their older age and have kept cards since they were about 10. This card shop has an unbelievable amount of singles and I've never seen them interestedin any trading.

EDIT: I should be heading to the shop within the next couple of days to do some digging. I'll search for poeples wants in the order I have received them. I never expected this to take off nearly like it did, but I like that it has.

DocWindigo said:
Unfortunately they won't let me do any trading. These guys are getting in their older age and have kept cards since they were about 10. This card shop has an unbelievable amount of singles and I've never seen them interestedin any trading.

EDIT: I should be heading to the shop within the next couple of days to do some digging. I'll search for poeples wants in the order I have received them. I never expected this to take off nearly like it did, but I like that it has.

Ok thanks anyway.

How do you collect since you were 10 and never trade? If you have a shop you should be entitled to ask for an edge in most trades, but any true collector has at one time or another given much more than a card was worth and walked away feeling like a winner. Anyways, hope they do well and are not stuck with a ton of 80's and 90's crap that they will never be able to get rid of.

Back