Coaches under the most pressure to win?

Joe Pa does not get along very well with the AD. I also think this is his last year. And if he goes, there are a bunch of other people on the coaching staff that need to go as well...

We have not recruited well at the QB, RB, and WR positions in the last few years. And we have the same offensive playbook for years now, other Big Ten teams know exactly what is coming. Defense will win more games this year than the offense will.

My prediction:
8-4 (9-3 at best) season with loses again to Michigan and Ohio State, and a mediocre bowl game win.

Hey Pet Devlin is amazing

With all the players Richt has arrested, I wouldn't be seeking media attention either.
Typical Auburn fan that doesn't know what he is talking about. Tell me who all these players are and what they have done that is different from any other program. The only serious thing was Michael Lemon punching some dude and he has been kicked off the team. Would any other SEC coach have done the same thing? Jeremy Lomax's charges were dropped becuase it was a joke. He was upfront with the cops and told him what he had and where it was when they asked (after being pulled over for speeding...), but they decided to be dicks and charge him with carrying a concealed weapon. Then add in a couple players drinking under the age and you have the same thing that happens to every college football team. So are you telling me that you never drank before you tuned 21?

To try to knock Richt for the discipline of his program is probably the worst route you could take. No coach in the SEC has more class than Richt.

*Disclaimer*

I didn't mention the two players being charged with rubbing the womans pregnant belly, becuase that is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard in my life.

Back