Coach's poll is out

I'd be more htan happy to play any of th sec top 10, especially if they play home and home. Ole miss was one year wonder, bama got asswhooped to reality by utes and LSU is coming off 8-5 record and trying to figure out if Miles can recruit and motivate the talent he brings in, and if crowton knows wtf he is doing :D Florida, well they deserve their ranking.

I'd be more htan happy to play any of th sec top 10, especially if they play home and home. Ole miss was one year wonder, bama got asswhooped to reality by utes and LSU is coming off 8-5 record and trying to figure out if Miles can recruit and motivate the talent he brings in, and if crowton knows wtf he is doing :D Florida, well they deserve their ranking.
You get UGA in a few years...

We shot our wad against Florida and didn't have a championship to play for and didn't show up :wall: Utah had everything in the world to play for. Fell into a trap game in the worst way. We are going to be pretty damn strong this year, figure we contend for the SEC all season long.

LSU has not lost a single game to a non-SEC opponent since Miles took over. While the Pac 10 is continually getting outright embarrassed by the Mountain West on a regular basis. LSU would do to Oregon exactly what they did to Ga Tech in their bowl game.

LSU has not lost a single game to a non-SEC opponent since Miles took over. While the Pac 10 is continually getting outright embarrassed by the Mountain West on a regular basis. LSU would do to Oregon exactly what they did to Ga Tech in their bowl game.

LSU will destroy Washington. Can't believe yall are only 14 point favorites.

everyone destroys washington right now. THe last time LSU played pac 10 on road they beat ASU in that miracle game, in eugene my money is on the ducks, people just don't know how fast we are on defense :D

Back