**Complete and hits posted**2023 Topps Archives (2) Hobby Box Break - $25 Pick 1 / Get 1 - 4 On Card Autos

Well, that was a really good break. Probably in my top five ever. Really looking forward to seeing the Pedroia card. Thanks for the fun, and sorry I couldn’t participate live. Til next break. Carlton

Well, that was a really good break. Probably in my top five ever. Really looking forward to seeing the Pedroia card. Thanks for the fun, and sorry I couldn’t participate live. Til next break. Carlton
You're welcome, Archives is such a fun product! That's a sweet Pedroia auto!

I'll post up the hits on Sunday. Thank you!!

20231120_153700.jpg20231120_154200.jpg

Here's the hits and some of the nice inserts from our 2023 Topps Archives 2 Hobby box break! Dustin Pedroia Hit Stars Gold Auto to /50! Joey Meneses Baby Boomers auto, Craig Nettles and Will Brennan 2008 Fan Favorites Autos! Hunter Brown Blue /199, Christopher Morel white back image variation, Willie Mays Bleacher Reachers Green /99, and Yordan Alvarez Green /99. Thanks everyone for participating! It's such a blessing and joy to be able to rip these cards for you with my boys!

@LarryG a guy from my Facebook group has interest in the Brennan auto if you have any interest in trading I can try yo facilitate
Hi Brian, Sure I can consider a trade for the Brennan auto.

I collect David Ortiz, Rafael Devers, Mookie Betts, Triston Casas, Brayan Bello, or Ezequiel Tovar. I would also trade for 2023 Topps Big League Blue or Red Foils I need. Also have some insert set needs (link in my sig) and could consider other Red Sox/Rockies prospects or Heston Kjerstad, Spencer Jones, Jackson Holliday.

Would he want to join SCC for direct contact with me?

Hi Brian, Sure I can consider a trade for the Brennan auto.

I collect David Ortiz, Rafael Devers, Mookie Betts, Triston Casas, Brayan Bello, or Ezequiel Tovar. I would also trade for 2023 Topps Big League Blue or Red Foils I need. Also have some insert set needs (link in my sig) and could consider other Red Sox/Rockies prospects or Heston Kjerstad, Spencer Jones, Jackson Holliday.

Would he want to join SCC for direct contact with me?
Hey, I posted this over on Facebook, so I'll see what Keith says. Thanks for considering.

Back