❤️ Complete! Next SCC Charity Set 2024 Topps Series 1 Baseball

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Putting together sets to auction off for charity have been so great, love seeing this community come together to help build these sets that raise money for really great causes! That being said we have decided to try to build a 2024 Topps Series 1 Baseball set to auction off and donate 100% of the proceeds to charity.

That said…please let me know if anybody would be interested and willing to trade/sell/donate any base cards that they have available for this set. Please feel free to PM me and let me know what you would be looking for in return for trades/sales. I'll work to put the set together and get can plan to get it posted on eBay just as soon as I have all cards in hand. The proceeds from this sale will be donated to the Lupus Foundation of America.

And please let me know if anybody has any questions. And thanks so much in advance for any help to complete this set.

Set Needs: (100% Complete!)

Charity set listing link:

Last edited:
Some really big donations came through thank you guys so much! We are down to the last 44 cards needed to complete this charity set (87% complete)!

Back