CONTEST: 06/07 SP Game Used Lebron James(jersey) -Guess the Number- WINNER mr24tB12 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys just letting you know some of you are guessing numbers that have already been guessed I have seen numbers guess three and four times already

autographcollectorttm said:
hey guys just letting you know some of you are guessing numbers that have already been guessed I have seen numbers guess three and four times already

Yeah, my favorite was the guy who guessed two numbers that had been guessed, then posted that one of his had been guessed, so he guessed another number...that had been guessed, lol.

I will take 1 and 2... j/k.

autographcollectorttm said:

next time we play this contest, new rule ::: You make a guess thats already been called, your OUT! thats right, you cant win the prize if you are the/a one who calls out a dupliacte.

And for the NewBees STOP PICKIN 23!!! Obviously its bron brons # but for the love of mary people, 3 of yall dont need to pick 23 each day

Take the time,, make a list and make a good quality, guess!

and again its not #23!

Now sorry to end this so soon, but the REAL winning Lucky Number is:

352 and by fluke its not its actually.......

668!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back