Contest #2 - Must read!

Guess the Amount of Johan Santana Autos I have: 31
Guess the Amount of Johan Santana Game Used/Patches I have: 24
Guess the Amount of Johan Santana 1/1 I have: 4

youll be able to guess again at 6PM tonight if you guessed a second time, and if no one gets the other 2

---

I dont work, no money from the parents. I am wise with what I do with my $$, I buy low, sell higher and make profits on that, also sell for other people on eBay and get % of the sales and it all adds up.

well ive been doing that for a while but im running out of stuff to sell..Ive been collecting vince young for a while and its real tough cause his stuff is so hot and expensive..when you sell things you run out of cards pretty quick..and i would think johan being one of the best pitchers in the game would be pretty expensive as well so its pretty wild you have 41 autos of him..keep up the good work though

hes fairly inexpensive for what he has done. Most autos go in the mid 20s-30s. Highends can go over 100-300 really.

I right now am running out of tradelist cards really to sell, so im delving into my JR collection and selling some, which is Ok. Just gotta find some nice steals and flip them.

Back