CONTEST: NBA Trivia--WIN A BOX!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
parep2001 said:
if i could get verified id get them right:D

hey IF you think you know them PM me the answers....I wont tell you if you are right or wrong, BUT get some trades under your belt...and if the contest is still a round take a shot at it....in the mean time, feel free to PM me if you need information on applying to become VERIFIED!

arozzang said:
no.. I spent more than two hours for one of those 6 answers.. those 6 are 'NOT EZ'

well the alternative is just going out and BUYING your own box...so I would say in that case THIS is MUCH easier for some people ;)

Johan Santana #57 said:
win some lose some

I am just still VERY shocked that ONLY 20 or so people have actually taken a shot at it.....THAT is the main rason I will NOT simply GIVE it to someone because they got "the most right"---even though I am very impressed that they got that many :) ---

THIS contest WILL end...BUT it will end WITH A WINNER :)

Johan Santana #57 said:
its is a free box, some act like the contest should be easy! You wanna free box, you gotta work for it! Who knows what box it could be??!!

Yes! All I see in this thread is complaining. It's a free box. It's not like you have earned it by getting MOST of the answers right, especially when in the instructions it says get all of 'em right. If you missed, and he says you missed some, that means you didn't get them all. He isn't trying to cheat you out of the box.

IF I wanted to CHEAT you out of a box I would just end the contest NOW and say OH WELL no one wins LOL

I WIN RUN THIS AS LONG AS IT TAKES TO GET A WINNER the box is NOT going anywhere until SOMEONE WINS ;)

GOOD LUCK GUYS and THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT OF THE CONTEST!

ac-n-mike said:
IF I wanted to CHEAT you out of a box I would just end the contest NOW and say OH WELL no one wins LOL

LOL.. thats a great idea to see whats inside the box.. faster!
btw, what box are we talking about? I thought u were going to announce the prize last night?

1. ROBERT PARISH
2.Len Bias
3. DENNIS RODMAN
4.Larry Stewart, Matt Maloney
5.Bob Pettit
6. FORT WAYNE
7. John Amaechi
8. Johnny Kerr
9.San Diego Rockets
10.Five
11.three
12. JOHNNY KERR
13LLOYD FREE
14.Jason Kidd
15. DAVE DEBUSSCHERE

arozzang said:
LOL.. thats a great idea to see whats inside the box.. faster!
btw, what box are we talking about? I thought u were going to announce the prize last night?

paid for the box last night....going to pick it up today (in about an hour) I will post here and let you know....(MAINLY because i know the guy at the shop and he might UPGRADE the box I bought to another box....) SO I dont want to change the PRIZE because then THAT would be ONE MORE reason for the sore losers to complain lol :p kidding .....I will edit the MAIN post and input the BOX NAME and info etc...THANKS!

Orlando_Magic said:
1. ROBERT PARISH
2.Len Bias
3. DENNIS RODMAN
4.Larry Stewart, Matt Maloney
5.Bob Pettit
6. FORT WAYNE
7. John Amaechi
8. Johnny Kerr
9.San Diego Rockets
10.Five
11.three
12. JOHNNY KERR
13LLOYD FREE
14.Jason Kidd
15. DAVE DEBUSSCHERE

NOPE

Orlando_Magic said:
thanks anyways ,helped kill a bunch of time! Great contest!

ANYTHING I can do to waste your busy time at work or school is my pleasure!

you were close ;) .....Thanks for the support of the contest

ac-n-mike said:
ANYTHING I can do to waste your busy time at work or school is my pleasure!

you were close ;) .....Thanks for the support of the contest

Ya,lol I got one wrong right? I just realized which one too lol

Orlando_Magic said:
Ya,lol I got one wrong right? I just realized which one too lol

you actually got MORE than one wrong ;) but that is all i can say...

I want to keep it fair

STILL NO WINNER!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back