CONTEST: Prizes Each Quarter --- SUPER BOWL SQUARE CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildones

Bench Warmer
Server is back and time to go out with a bang. The Superbowl is almost here and I figured whats the best game to play during the super bowl. Super bowl squares. I am sure everyone has played this before but here are a few quick rules/info about the game.

- There will be 100 squares
- 10 x 10 matrix, with 10 Randoms numbers on the top for AFC and 10 random numbers going down the side for NFC
- People will purchase squares I will fill in the persons name on the grid then upload the grid once full
- All numbers will be randomed on random.org. I might not have my webcam in time to put a video up.

Each member can purchase up to max 5 squares to start, this will give everyone a chance to get in. Each square will cost 2000 member points. If there are still squares left by Feb 6 8PM est it will be first come first serve max 5 per member till we fill all 100 spots. So if you already have 5 squares and 8PM comes around you can add an additional 5 squares.

Alright now to the good stuff.

1st Quarter Prize - 2008 SPX Sedrick Ellis Rookie Auto # 119/399
Halftime Prize - 2009 SPX Matthew Stafford Dual Jersey # 126/249
3rd Quarter Prize - 2009 Donruss Threads John David Booty Auto # 023/150
Final Score Prize - 2009 Leaf Certified Donald Brown Dual Jersey Auto # 127/249

If I get them in time I will also be adding a few random football packs to each prize.

Please post in this thread how many spots you would like. Once I receive the points I will add you to the gird. I was hoping to have the grid in the post but unfortually cannot get it to dsiplay correctly. I will attach a doc to this once all the spots are filled and the randoms numbers done.

This is my last football contest till the start of next year hopefully everyone will get in on this one.

85 Spots Left

aoskwhite84 - 5
autographcollectorttm - 5
joethecardking - 5

Those marked in Bold have sent points.

Good idea but I think the spots should cost more points. New members get 1000 points just for joining and I wouldn't want people signing up to get in on the contest with no intensions on ever being on the site. Make sense?

2000 points it is then. lol I only have 1,123.27 points myself I couldnt even get in this one. If anyone is short a few points pm or if you are an active member and dont have any point like me I'll put you down for one spot. If you have 1002 points and I haven't seen you post before dont bother :)

Prizes have been added. I will try to get scans up later tonight. Feel the final prize is fitting for the contest :)

Those who have sent points have been marked. Alright guys and gals only 85 more spots to go, lets get this filled.

Anyone? I will do the squares if we get more than 1/2 full.....there will be open squares, if an open square hits for a prize then I will random off the prize to everyone that participated, if you have 5 spots then you will have 5 chances at the card. If you square hits then obviously you will get the prize for that quarter.

If we dont fill 1/2 way then I will refund points and still give out prizes minus the donald brown jersey auto.

Alright guys sorry to say it but this contest has been canceled. As stated before I will random off the three cards as promised. Trying to do randoms at 10:45 EST or there about whenever I get the cam setup. Also gives me a reason to test out the cam I just got.

lildones - lildones Live - blogTV

Points have been refunded. Alright guys this what I am going to do I will put all 5 of you in a random and the three cards. Going live in 5 minutes. Link above.

EDIT: Alright guys the video is up. Pretty poor job, but hey its my first :)

AutographCollectorttm - Stafford
Ground Support - Ellis
aoskwhite84 - Booty

I'll send you other guys something too....let me know who your favorite team is.....lol I am guessing dacubs would be the colts....low on colts stuff but I think I got something for ya. I'll setup transactions either later tonight or tommrow.

O heck I'm sorry I would have sent points I thought I would have recieved a pm. It didnt look like it was going to fill. Sorry bout that.

Im going to donate you 10,000 for the booty. Thanks very much lildones you didn't have to do that. By the way I thought the grid was a great idea. To bad not many others thought so or just didnt see the thread I donno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back