costume cards for trade/sale

would you do the manning auto for the cyclops costume card and the frodo costume card? i was looking for like 20-30 in bv on each of them so that seems about right. lmk thanks necron joe

Pejarox7620- hi again. where did you get your bvs? i just picked up the new beckett football plus (may/june 07)and it says the manning auto only bvs at 25, and the washington is only 60...
still interested in working something out, but at the beckett bvs...
lmk thanks necron joe

washington $60 x 1.5=$90
In beckett Plus the Manning is $50 for some reason in the small beckett they dont have him in the set. If you check the next year you'll see the manning bv. I think they put it on the wrong year.

my beckett plus is says the manning is 25. its the 2003 spx supreme signatures right? the monthly becketts seem to list next to nothing anymore except the superstar stuff, i usaully can't find the cards i'm looking for in it.
i do see what your saying on the washington though, i didn't realize they gave multiplyers for multi color patches now. sorry bout that.
thanks necron

i like the leon spa but i just don't think i want to sink 90 in bv into it. let me check out your bucket again and i'll see if theres anything else i like. thanks again necron

would you be intersted in trading that for the cyclops and frodo costume cards? i'd throw something else in as long as it didn't bv to high.
lmk thanks necron

Back