Daily call for Chipper jones g/u and autos

BravesN2007

Bench Warmer
Let me know what you have by year, brand, and serial # (if any)

My Bucket: Chipper_Andruw_Francoeur_Collector - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1144381927sm-1.jpg

I have a 2004 Fleer Ultra Hitting Machines Jersey Card..
and also a 2004 Topps Finest GU jersey card...

I collect Francoeur, McCann, and Andruw jones and anyone else on the 2007 roster... i only want GU's and AU's back for these cards if your interested... throw me a pm

When am i ever going to get my cards back BravesN2007? I see you already traded 2 of mine and still never got anything from you.

Cratty aka Basball1982, I spoke to Bob already and told him I have yours ready to be shipped its just that with not much transportation I can only ship on the weekends, so yours will go out then, but then lets talk about you making a bogus trade and never send out your part on another name. I saw where the card you were going to send "mysteriously came back to you because the state or zip code was wrong"? Thats a lie and you know it, you had it all along and tried to trap me with a bogus trade. Now if you send that dual auto in the trade you confirmed, then I will go out and buy the cards you asked for in the trade but I know you wont because you lied and got caught with the 2 accounts on the other forum.

BabyBraves05 said:
I have a 2004 Fleer Ultra Hitting Machines Jersey Card..
and also a 2004 Topps Finest GU jersey card...

I collect Francoeur, McCann, and Andruw jones and anyone else on the 2007 roster... i only want GU's and AU's back for these cards if your interested... throw me a pm

Yes I need those jerseys, did you see anything you liked?

Back