Dan Marino 2009 Certified Auto #25/25 - SOON for SALE

spud77

Bench Warmer
Hey all,

I am likely putting this sweet Dan Marino on eBay in the next week. Anyone know what its BV is? Also please let me know if you have interest in it. Maybe we can make a deal before the Bay. I am pretty sure I want to see what I can get on eBay, but I figure I'd throw this up for any Freak who wants to try to stop me from listing it LOL.

Mainly looking for Paypal, check, money order aimed at cutting into the remaining balance on my last school loan, which has $400 left. :party3:

Also, toying around the idea of a 50/50 charity raffle where half goes to a specific charity (I have a few I support, but open to other Freak's favorite charities) and the other half goes towards my loan. Not sure how I could work that or if that is acceptable. Maybe 2 raffle tickets for $5, 5 for $10, then I could have an admin do a randomizing thing on camera.

Please tell me if I am out of line on any of this :) Or if you have any suggestions!

I hate to lose the card. I got it on a great Case Break AC did for us.

Less likely but ... I may consider trading for an equal BV Tom Brady, or Boston sports legend card...

12309001.jpg

12309002.jpg

Thanks for reading, Freaks!!!

:D

Thanks for the info. I thought it was 200, but had trouble figuring it out in the Beckett guide. I will let you know definitely.

PM me a price on it. I also have some Tom Brady auto's I could trade you, but they are numbered /5 or /15, so it's not quite equal. LMK.

Back