Denver Broncos Fans for You

Well the LJ is $50 and the LJ is $80. Both sell very very well. I do need more than the Bengals though to let either of them go. Do you have a bucket I could look at? LMK buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

dsizemore said:
Well the LJ is $50 and the LJ is $80. Both sell very very well. I do need more than the Bengals though to let either of them go. Do you have a bucket I could look at? LMK buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

heres a link to my autos, gu'ed bucket and a link to my trade list. TW

MADDMAXX714/SPORTS CARDS - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MADDMAXX714/SPORTS CARDS/AUTOGRAPHS - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Trading Card Central - Collector Zone -> COMBINED ALL MY THREADS INTO ONE | forums, message boards, blogs, chat

Maxx,

I didn't see anything that I would trade the LJ or Bo for, but man I would love to work something out for that TJ auto you have. I can add cash to the package.

LMK buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

dsizemore said:
Maxx,

I didn't see anything that I would trade the LJ or Bo for, but man I would love to work something out for that TJ auto you have. I can add cash to the package.

LMK buddy.

Thanks,

Daren

what kind of offer are you throwing on the table? TW

Well I could go straight up with the Bowman Chrome marshall or I could add a couple of dollars with the Bowman SOTF marshall auto. Think on it and LMK man.

Thanks,

Daren

dsizemore said:
If you like the chrome auto Maxx I can go straight up on it for you man.

Daren

I need to see if the shop still needs the marshall. if you can trade the bowman chrome auto to someone else, go for it. I'll try to get back to you asap. TW

Back