Basketball Detroit Pistons & my collection are slow, should I...

tigsfan's Piston collection should be...

• Cash in & focus more on baseball :D

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Keep it & maybe you'll thank me later ;)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I don't care, I'm a Ron Artest fan!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
Give it up? I'm bored with it & I know I can get a decent amount of $$$ for them. You can view it & see that it's a good chunk of change! I can see the dinesty ending in Detroit/Auburn Hills, but should I cash in or go with the flow?

Dynesty ending??

I guess you don't know much about Rodney Stuckey.. Him and Amir Johnson will be ballin it up next year.

Detroit Wins 50 games again next year.

Ground Support said:
Dynesty ending??

I guess you don't know much about Rodney Stuckey.. Him and Amir Johnson will be ballin it up next year.

Detroit Wins 50 games again next year.

But then gets beat again in the playoffs by the Cavs and their SOPHMORE pg Daniel Gibson. I say sell now.

Heck Maybe Sheed won't get 3 fouls called on him in 45 seconds to foul out with 8 minutes to go in Game 6.

Darn NBA REFS! I always thought they did crappy jobs..

Ground Support said:
Heck Maybe Sheed won't get 3 fouls called on him in 45 seconds to foul out with 8 minutes to go in Game 6.

Did Doughy or however you spell it ref that game too;)

Ground Support said:

And then maybe he wont throw his jersey in some random guys face after the game. He is such a baby.

It depends on what you would collect if you were to get rid of your Pistons collection. If you are still planning to collect a bit of basketball on the side - then what on earth would you collect if the Pistons are your fav team? A single player or what? If you are going to focus solely on baseball and can't see yourself collecting basketball again then I guess... if you are that bored with your Pistons ......sell.

If you're a true fan...hold on to them.

If you want to make money...sell them.

If you're bored with them...never collect them again.

I cant buy b/c Im literally as broke as I can be, lol I have 2 pennies left in my wallet. I do like a few of the cards and would be willing to deal for a couple if you decide to totally call it quits.

Hands said:
It depends on what you would collect if you were to get rid of your Pistons collection. If you are still planning to collect a bit of basketball on the side - then what on earth would you collect if the Pistons are your fav team? A single player or what? If you are going to focus solely on baseball and can't see yourself collecting basketball again then I guess... if you are that bored with your Pistons ......sell.

I would focus only on baseball or maybe keep my Tayshaun's & sell the rest now that I think of it.

Cash it in and go for a Tigers collection:

Verlander, Bonderman, Miller, Porcello, Maybin.

Thats a pretty strong young base to build a collection on.

Back