Did someone say 09 Football take a look

timb69 said:
You have these?

img053.jpg

img956.jpg

img955.jpg

I can use the stewart auto

timb69 said:
Sweet, we can make a deal. The J Stew auto books $60, what about the Lynch patch, and the Edwards AU? What are they both numbered to?

Edwards numbered to 100

Lynch numbered to 50

franko said:
Not real sure

Edwards around 25.

Lynch 3 color patch ? let me know what you think

Frank

Sorry for the delayed response. It's been hectic at home, and I am in the car, heading up to Buffalo for my Grandma's funeral. I know the Stewart Exquisite AU books $60. I really need the Edwards and Lynch. What other Bills do you have, that you can add in to even it up? LMK, I'll be checking on here regularly on the road.

timb69 said:
Sorry for the delayed response. It's been hectic at home, and I am in the car, heading up to Buffalo for my Grandma's funeral. I know the Stewart Exquisite AU books $60. I really need the Edwards and Lynch. What other Bills do you have, that you can add in to even it up? LMK, I'll be checking on here regularly on the road.

I'll check. How much more in trade were you looking for besides the Edwards auto and Lynch 3 color patch?

franko said:
I'll check. How much more in trade were you looking for besides the Edwards auto and Lynch 3 color patch?

Probably $15-$20. If you have anything in that range, just put together a list. I am easy to deal with.

Back