Disappointed with Panini

lildones

Bench Warmer
Broke a box of 09 certified a while back and hit a Percy Harvin Auto Stamp Jersey /20. Card was creased and peeling from the board. So i sent it in, and according to the website they say they will fix the card or replace of equal value. They fixed it alright....sent me a 2009 Percy Harvin Playoff Contenders /100, and I think it is a stick auto not on card like the other one :mad: . Not sure how that has any equal value, but I guess they have the same value in beckett so that is what they went by. I go by street values and that 09 certified card is worth a whole lot more.

Called them, no help they told me that was the only card they had of him signed available. I could send it back and they would send me something else of 80 BV great. And best part is I can't get the old card back because it was destroyed hmm.......Guess I will just keep the card and take my losses, just needed to vent :)

Yeah I have 2 cards out of 08 Longevity that are both peeling. They are both numbered /10 so there is no bv. I am scared to send them in.

call and ask for your orig card back its not been destroyed trust me! I have gotten 3 slideshow returned to me.

ASK TO SPEAK TO NATALIE ROSE

Back