Doctor Wax Battle is awesome!

Avenged1

Bench Warmer
As you all know, I won a Victor Martinez jersey card from the Doctor Wax Battle live show. 6 days later (which is today) i opened the mailbox and there it is! in a bubble mailer with the card in a topholder with tape on the toploader. Does this count as feedback on him? Anyway, thanks Doctor Wax Battle!

AvengedHarlot1 said:
As you all know, I won a Victor Martinez jersey card from the Doctor Wax Battle live show. 6 days later (which is today) i opened the mailbox and there it is! in a bubble mailer with the card in a topholder with tape on the toploader. Does this count as feedback on him? Anyway, thanks Doctor Wax Battle!

congrats

I really enjoy watching all their live video box breaks with Gil, Fast Eddie, and all the other guests they have on. I am thrilled that they drop by the site now, and then. Glad to have them on board here! ;)

Troy

Is this show going to make it? I can't locate any shows, nor did I see it last night :(

It's a shame because I think a show like this could really help our hobby.

Best wishes to you you Unprecedented Funky 70's looking dude AKA The "Were just gonna give it to ya" Doctor Wax

Back