Does Anyone Wanna Sell These to Me?

dmajik

Bench Warmer
I want to buy some auto RC of the following. And yes, in some of these cases I am open to Sage and Press Pass. Could also trade, but don't have much to offer.

Kellen Clemens, Maurice Jones-Drew, Maurice Stovall, Cadillac Williams, Luke McCown, Edge James, and Deion Branch.

On the higher end side I am also looking to get a hold of a Leinart auto RC.

Thanks and PLMK what you have/what you need.

dmajik said:
I want to buy some auto RC of the following. And yes, in some of these cases I am open to Sage and Press Pass. Could also trade, but don't have much to offer.

Kellen Clemens, Maurice Jones-Drew, Maurice Stovall, Cadillac Williams, Luke McCown, Edge James, and Deion Branch.

On the higher end side I am also looking to get a hold of a Leinart auto RC.

Thanks and PLMK what you have/what you need.

CMB LMK

lmk if you need these:
These are ALL rookies

jh36.jpg

3562.jpg

k2j74.jpg
<----Have 2 of these.

I liked these:
Kolb Spx
Meachem classics auto
REALLY REALLY NEED the Maroney Hot Prospects. I have a nice Kellen Clemmens TTT auto triple jersey FT. LMK if we can do soemthing for the Maroney

Pejarox7620 said:

Sorry I missed yours. The Maroney is probably sticking in the PC for right now, unless you have another PC item I could use -- Cadillac Williams mainly. What's BV on your Clemens?

Hey bud, if you wanna make an offer on the lot, feel free, the finest x-fractor was sent in for redemption, shoot me a pm if interested, thanks again for our nice smooth trade.

Back