Done for a while...shop pickups and Ebay win!

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
I bought a box of 07 Score the other night.......bought another 6 Jumbo packs and 8 packs of Select.....so $65 later this is all I got (:cheers:=PC):

Score Rookies-

Steve Smith:cheers:
Dwayne Jarrett:cheers:
Dwayne Jarrett Hot Rookie Atomic:cheers:
Marshawn Lynch Atomic
Anthony Gonzales Atomic
Kevin Kolb Atomic
Patrick Willis Atomic
.....tons of others

Others-

Reggie Bush Atomic:cheers:
Lendale White Atomic:cheers:

Select Rookies-

Josh Gattis
Lamarr Woodley
Victor Abiamiri
Kolby Smith /599
Roy Hall
Fred Bennett
Joe Staley
Alonzo Coleman

Others-

Daunte Culpepper Scorecard 001/100 Ebay 1/1:lollol:
David Irons Auto /100

Oh yeah and I bought this....officially the most money I have ever spent on a single card:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110149961764&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=001

Not to bad on the score. Nice pick up on the Matt Leinart. As far as it being the most you have spent. That number will continue to rise as you get more and more addicted to this damn hobby. But hey its fun.

Not to bad on the score. Nice pick up on the Matt Leinart. As far as it being the most you have spent. That number will continue to rise as you get more and more addicted to this damn hobby. But hey its fun.

Haha, yeah.............but great pickup man, HUGE congrats :cheers: I know that card has got to be extra sweet for you since he's shown in a USC uniform.

Congrats on the Leinart.... but what's up with that auto? Was he :drunk: or something? or is that how his auto usually looks? :lollol:

Congrats on the Leinart.... but what's up with that auto? Was he :drunk: or something? or is that how his auto usually looks? :lollol:

:lollol:Honestly though, he could sign like a 1st grader (or Chris Henry) and I wouldn't care....because 1) He went to USC:salut: and 2)It books for $200:cheers:

Back