Basketball Dumb Ebay

jaguars06

Bench Warmer
I go to bed last night and put in a bid of $235 on this I wake up this mouring and see this

[ebay=06-07 UD BLACK JOSH BOONE ROOKIE AUTO PATCH CARD RC /2]280093341354 [/ebay]

I have the email and all saying $235, but it only took the bid up to $225.

There live help is a Joke, All i get is we understand and rudeness.

They did give me the link to forward to help, I sent them a email with my email, there is no reason why i should not win this item.

Here is a copy of the email, the same one that was sent to ebay

----- Original Message ----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 9:51PM
Subject: eBay Bid Confirmed: 06-07 UD BLACK JOSH BOONE ROOKIE AUTO PATCH CARD RC /2 (280093341354)

eBay sent this message to Dustin Koch (koch108).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Bid confirmed. You are the high bidder!

Dear koch108,

You are currently the high bidder for the following eBay item

06-07 UD BLACK JOSH BOONE ROOKIE AUTO PATCH CARD RC /2
Your current bid: US $141.89
Your maximum bid: US $235.00
View item | Go to My eBay | Get alerts via Text message, IM or Phone call

Find More Great Deals

Click to go shopping on eBay.

More from this seller's Store

06-07 UD BLACK PAUL WESTPHAL AUTO AUTOGRAPH CARD /49
US $5.50
05 UD EXQUISITE ANDREW WALTER SUPER JERSEY CARD /30
US $5.50

06 LEAF CERTIFIED CLIFF BRANCH RAIDERS JERSEY CARD /100
US $2.75
205 05 UD EXQUISITE LADAINIAN TOMLINSON PATCH CARD /15
US $14.50

Visit seller's Store

Details for item number: 280093341354
Item URL: eBay: 06-07 UD BLACK JOSH BOONE ROOKIE AUTO PATCH CARD RC /2 (item 280093341354 end time Mar-19-07 22:55:43 PDT)
End date: Monday, Mar 19, 2007 22:55:43 PDT
Seller: dopeycoby [contact seller]

Information for koch108

Marketplace Safety Tip
Avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram. These payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.
Protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails and Web sites. Take the Spoof Tutorial to learn about eBay Toolbar with Account Guard, which warns you when you are on a known spoof site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
Spoof Email Tutorial - Page 1

This eBay notice was sent to koch108 from eBay based on your account preferences. Your account is registered on eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices. As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. To unsubscribe from this notice, change your notification preferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: eBay Privacy Policy
User Agreement: Your User Agreement

Copyright © 2007 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

You got off easy. I had a tmac ultimate and a boldin auto /10 on ebay. Plus I also had a 10k car up on ebay, and somebody hacked into my ebay and ended everything to sell to the high bidder. My tmac and boldin sold for a combined $3, and somebody put up 5 of the same car on different auctions.

Autonut1 said:
You got off easy. I had a tmac ultimate and a boldin auto /10 on ebay. Plus I also had a 10k car up on ebay, and somebody hacked into my ebay and ended everything to sell to the high bidder. My tmac and boldin sold for a combined $3, and somebody put up 5 of the same card on different auctions.

when was this..?

Johan Santana #57 said:
you never know what that guy bid, he probably bid higher than 235

That's true But that's not the Point either, that $235 bud should of regseterd.

EBay's Live Help is run by a bunch of Clown's, I can find better people at my local Wendy's then them people.

I am not giving up on this, I am going to do all in my power to get this Card or atleast get it up to $235

Ive been hacked a while back as well, but that was from my own fault for doing stuff with a spoof email I received.

I had 10 speed boats listed under my account for 1 day auctions, and also someone bought a Lebron SPX RC SPECTRUM FOR 2000, MCGUIRE AUTO JERSEY (FULL UDA) FOR 2500 AND AN MJ AUTO JERSEY (FULL UDA) FOR 2700!

Back