Dumping all mid/low end GU/Autos: Name your Player/Team

Have quite a bit of high end of those teams in my high end section if you want to take a look. For low/mid I have a Roeth gu, and the ones scanned below:

scan0263.jpg

Ken: LMK if you have any of the following players below. I have some of the stuff you need that I have no use for.

AUTOS

Brett Favre
Peyton Manning
Ryan Mathews
HOF 49ers
Hard to Find Raiders
Star Cowboys (Emmitt, Aikman, Staubach, Landry, Austin, Felix Jones, etc.)
Vintage GB or PIT autos

Game Used

Any nice 2+ Player Patches of Dallas Cowboys

Take a look at my high end. Have quite a few of what you're looking for in there.

Nasty_Boy said:
Ken: LMK if you have any of the following players below. I have some of the stuff you need that I have no use for.

AUTOS

Brett Favre
Peyton Manning
Ryan Mathews
HOF 49ers
Hard to Find Raiders
Star Cowboys (Emmitt, Aikman, Staubach, Landry, Austin, Felix Jones, etc.)
Vintage GB or PIT autos

Game Used

Any nice 2+ Player Patches of Dallas Cowboys

oh sorry I saw the spx cards scanned on the page before and thought It was an octo but I see which one your talking about. Id like to know prices on the 2 spx quad autos and the tebow R&S auto.thanks

Your going to break me on some of that stuff. Lots of high ends.

Anything in particular you need. I'm pretty sure I have to scan things since that stuff you have is over what people are normally trading for on here.

I got 8x10s too that are GAI, PSA/DNA, or JSA of certain stuff too.

Off Topic: Since I seen you with a ton of those 8x10s of the players I have, I recently picked up a 8x10 of Ted Williams/Joe Dimaggio and its going to cost an arm and leg to send in. I wanted to see if you can give me an honest opinion on the Auto. It's weird because that is one of the very few photos I've seen Ted Williams/Joe Dimaggio put dots on at the end of their sigs. And I've seen PSA/DNA, GAI ones on eBay with them too.

I'm very curious as a Triple Auto 8x10 of the Mannings came back bad, I would hate to waste more money than what it cost me to pick it up already to send to JSA

kencope said:
Take a look at my high end. Have quite a few of what you're looking for in there.

Back