Basketball Dwayne Wade crying?

JR-Balla

Bench Warmer
As I was watching Sportscenter this morning, I saw that Wade dislocated his shoulder.

It zoomed in on his face and he appeared to be crying.
I don't understand a man in his 20s crying over pain, especially on TV.
I don't know how much it hurts to dislocate a shoulder, I'm sure it hurts really bad though.

Man who cares... he was probably crying for three reasons. First the dislocated shoulder really hurt him and it looked like it hurt the way it happened... also he knew it was going put him out of the game for quite a long time. The last reason would be that he knew he let his team down and there was nothing he could do to bring them back.

Quincy8Douby said:
Man who cares... he was probably crying for three reasons. First the dislocated shoulder really hurt him and it looked like it hurt the way it happened... also he knew it was going put him out of the game for quite a long time. The last reason would be that he knew he let his team down and there was nothing he could do to bring them back.
I get the first reason, but not the last 2.
Crying about basketball is for kids.

he was crying because hes not gonna be in time to rematch dallas at full health, those crybabies...no but in all seriousness he shouldnt have been crying, hes taken alot worse, but i guess the fatigue he was in contributed to the pain, when you get hurt and your tired it just doesnt mix well

You call him a kid for crying . . .ever noticed how many Professional athlethes cry for winning and losing big games?

Look at Morrison... lost in the NCAAs and was crying... a love for the game man. They wanna play... but even if he could care less, that looked like it hurt big time.

JR-Balla said:
As I was watching Sportscenter this morning, I saw that Wade dislocated his shoulder.

I don't know how much it hurts to dislocate a shoulder, I'm sure it hurts really bad though.

jaguars is right. and im sure if you dislocated your shoulder you'd be crying too

JR-Balla said:

Are you serious? Aren't you like 12? Have you ever dislocated your shoulder? Or torn a ligament? Are you even an athlete? I'm pretty sure the answer to all these accept your age is no. People pass out from the pan of dislocationg a shoulder. Once you have done it come talk to me, untill then this post is useless

panthers4ever said:
Are you serious? Aren't you like 12? Have you ever dislocated your shoulder? Or torn a ligament? Are you even an athlete? I'm pretty sure the answer to all these accept your age is no. People pass out from the pan of dislocationg a shoulder. Once you have done it come talk to me, untill then this post is useless
Im 13, an athlete, and not a doctor.

I wouldn't know the pain.

so then why are you critizing wade, a grown man, one of the thoughest players in the nba, for crying on dislocating his shoulder?

hornsfan92 said:
so then why are you critizing wade, a grown man, one of the thoughest players in the nba, for crying on dislocating his shoulder?
I don't believe I critisized Wade, I just noticed he was crying, and made a thread about it.

JR-Balla said:
Im 13, an athlete, and not a doctor.

I wouldn't know the pain.

Must not know what winning or big games or you don't play competitive enough to have your heart in the game. Either way he was crying because of the pain. I tore my ACL and finished out the game and dislocationg my shoulder brought me to tears. not too mention knowing that it has to be put back in place. And you made this thread to make fun of him or you would have never put the comment about why a grown man was crying.

Back